Phoenix, AZ – October 14, 15, 16, 2013
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 N Second St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
$179 Conference Rate
Conference fee structure is now all inclusive for presentations & networking evening events:
$600 for the first company member representative
$300 for the second same company member
Continental breakfasts, snacks, Mn. evening Reception, Tu. Lunch & Tu. Dinner are included.
$60 additional fee for each personal guest (spouse, partner, friend, child, etc.) covers both evening events.
- The Phoenix Hyatt Regency Downtown, 122 N. Second Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- One Block from Lite Rail with Airport Service
- $179 conference room rate for single / double 13.27% tax rate (local & state totaled)
- 3 nights pre / post conference at conference rates with available space
- Rooms reserved through Sherry Saylor, 817.313.4319, or email@example.com.
- Monday evening Networking Reception—6:00 p.m.—9:00 p.m.—Hyatt Regency Remodeled Garden Area.
- Tuesday afternoon Special Interest Groups—Plans & Leaders are being organized. Volunteers welcome.
- Tuesday evening Networking Dinner / Event—Progressing Plans to be Announced ASAP.
- Conference Flyer – Created & Provided by ConocoPhillips
- Credit Card Information for Conference Registration / Hotel Room Reservations / Allergy Information
Return all Information to Sherry Saylor via secure fax to 817.481.8855 or firstname.lastname@example.org from encrypted site
As always, EAR conferences promote networking opportunities with peers and friends in addition to the excellent slate of presenters and topics. 10.5 PDHs have been approved to assist with some licensure requirements. I’m available to assist with any conference questions, concerns or arrangements. Please send your information in soon and plan to join us in sunny Phoenix, AZ.