The Employee Assistance Roundtable welcomes new members and encourages anyone interested in learning more about possible membership to contact the member listed on the “Contact Us” page.
The EAR Value Proposition
EAR member organizations and their representatives tell us that affiliation with the Employee Assistance Roundtable is of significant value. Consider the following:
- Daily networking opportunities to engage with approximately sixty of the country’s top employers in various business sectors, including health care, insurance, financial services, sports, manufacturing, retail, higher education, and governmental entities. Union and non-union settings are represented. Employers vary in size, revenue, and geographic distribution. Members are EAP directors and managers employed by these top employers.
- Lifetime organizational membership for only a $1000 member fee and annual dues of $500. This covers all representatives of that employer.
- Welcome and orientation program for new members.
- Year-round access to top thought leaders in employee assistance via e-mail, telephone and in-person contact to discuss pertinent professional issues in confidence.
- High standard of privacy applied to all discussions among members about business matters.
- Access to EAP research conducted by the association’s contracted researcher and members of EAR.
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the field of EAP through leadership in EAR.
- Conferences occur in various locations across the country, so members can combine business, professional, and recreational activities.
- Two conferences per year with dynamic speakers who are reknown in their fields of expertise: medicine, mental health, outcomes research, law, EAP, work/life, ethics, stress management, etc.
- The conference fees of $600 include all presentations, networking breaks, breakfasts, a luncheon, opening night reception buffet for members and guests, local entertainment, and a spectacular dinner.
- Family-friendly atmosphere at the conferences. Many members bring their spouse/significant other and children. The meeting itself, however, is a closed door event for members only.
- 10.5 PDHs for each conference.
New Member Forms & Information
New Membership Registration Fee – $1,000.00
Annual Membership Dues – $500.00 (Effective as of 1/1/2013)
Payment Mailing Instructions
- Please make all checks payable to “Employee Assistance Roundtable”.
- Please send your payment along with the following information:
- Send your information and payment to:
For the Employee Assistance Roundtable
5203 Shadow Glen Dr., Grapevine, TX 76051
Please do NOT request signature for delivery.